Homesites at Desert Mountain are available in distinct areas throughout the community at elevations ranging from 2,500 feet above sea level all the way up to 4,800 feet above sea level.
We have built several homes in many different Villages within Desert Mountain and have an extensive knowledge with the architectural design review processes that you must follow when building a home here.]]>
Although Paradise Valley is primarily a residential community, they also have nine world class resorts that capitalize on the beauty of the Town and blend perfectly with the homes and landscape as well as some of the finest dining in the area. To early residents, only the word “paradise” could aptly describe this jewel in the vast Sonoran desert and today the Town is still a small residential community of 16 square miles, with a population of about 14,000 and approximately 5,500 homes.
We have built over 20 custom homes throughout Paradise Valley in some of the most exclusive neighborhoods and are ready to build your next home here too.]]>
We have built more than 10 large estate homes throughout Silverleaf on some of the best and most challenging hillside lots and have the experience to help you with your new lot. We have walked every lot in Silverleaf, most more than once, and understand how to get the maximum value out of each site to achieve your goals. The founders, Steve and Angela Sommer have lived in Silverleaf for over 6 years and currently live in one of their own custom homes handcrafted by Sommer Custom Homes.]]>
Home remodeling requires a reputable, licensed, insured, General Contractor, and one who takes an innovative approach when transforming your existing space into the home you desire. We take pride in our abilities and have an expansive portfolio to show for it.
We bring your vision to reality. Here are a few ways Eagle can transform your home:
• Remodel existing kitchen into a Gourmet Work Space.
• Add sustainable products to create a safer, healthier, more durable environment.
• Upgrade to a universal design to accommodate a growing family.
• Replace an existing wall of windows with a wall of retractable doors to bring the outside in.
• Create a Spa Bathroom complete with walk-in tub and separate rain shower.
• Renovate the Master Bedroom into a Suite with Fireplace and his/her bathroom
• Add a Guest House or Casita
• Build a Wine Cellar or Renovate a garage into the ultimate Mancave
• Create an outdoor Kitchen and upgrade Landscape Design.
• Change out ceramic to glass tile on existing pool to reflect the sun at dusk.
• Build your dream to float down a Lazy River in your back yard
We are committed to:
• Teach and guide the client while personalizing their home.
• Listen to the demands of the budget based on clients specifications and meet them.
• Communication is essential when building a home.
• Deliver the project on time and on budget.
• Track, manage, and minimize jobsite waste.
• Set selections performance expectations (flooring type, grade, paint, etc.)
• Hold the highest level of detail and quality
• Perform and deliver to meet promised construction deadlines.
“A great team of competent people is the vital element in providing the highest level of service. This element assures the client a hassle free and smooth experience.”]]>